Christmas Tree Festival
Friday 6th to Sunday 8th December 2019
Don't miss the FABULOUS, annual Christmas Tree Festival at St Hildeburgh's Church:
- Dozens of beautifully decorated Christmas trees
- Live entertainment throughout (details below)
- Santa's Grotto
- Christmas Market (details below)
- Café/Refreshments (details below)
- … and MUCH more!
Admission: £2.50 per adult, and children under 16 FREE!
- Friday 6th December: 6.00pm to 8.30pm - Grand Opening, with Santa and Live Entertainment
- Saturday 7th December: 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Sunday 8th December: 11.00am to 4.00pm
Friday 6th December (6.00pm onwards):
- Grand switching on of the Christmas Trees by Santa
- Helen O'Grady Drama Group performs
- Kingsmead School Choir
Saturday 7th December (10.00am to 4.00pm):
- 10.00am - Carolyn
- 11.00am - Holy Trinity School Choir
- 11.30am - The Bees Singers
- 12.30pm - Kerrie Fryer & Pupils
- 2.00pm - Tim Smith
- 3.00pm - Mockbeggar Morris Dancers
- 3.30pm - ANAMAL Dance Group
Sunday 8th December (11.00am to 4.00pm):
- 11.30 - Music from members of St Hildeburgh's Church Choir
- 1.00pm - Paul Parsons
- 2.30pm - West Kirby Concourse Singers
- 3.00pm - Hoylake Choral Society
- 4.00pm - CHRISTINGLE SERVICE
Bigger and better than ever! Stalls will include:
- Silver Jewellery
- Poppy Willow Crafts - bags and clothes
- Jane Robson Crafts - cards, felt toys, hair bands etc.
- Fairy Market - fairy toys etc.
- Homemade cakes, jams, biscuits etc.
- "Previously Loved" (quality gifts)
- Children's Crafts
Homemade Soups, Rolls, Sandwiches etc.